- Lauren is a Core Participant in the Infected Blood Public Inquiry.
Lauren's Father Stephen died in 1993 after being infected with both Hepatitis C and HIV from contaminated Factor VIII products. Stephen unwittingly infected Lauren's Mother, Barbara, who also died in 1993.
Lauren in the Press
- The Guardian 03/03/2018 "She decided she could not stay silent any more."
- Bristol Post 21/07/17 "Orphaned Bristol woman who lost parents in contaminated blood scandal is taking her story national"
- Daily Mail 07/07/17 "Orphaned by the NHS contaminated blood scandal: Aged nine, Lauren's mother and father died of HIV within eight days of each other"
- Bristol Post 07/07/17 "Woman's parents killed in 'cover-up on industrial scale' after hospital gave her dad HIV-contaminated blood"
- ITV 04/07/17 "Blood contamination scandal: Families seek justice"